Sunday, October 21, 2018

Kinday corny

Hey Stampers!  Happy Sunday!  Today is HeartcraftPaper day!  Today's project features the digi-image Kinda Corny  My card is smaller than normal, closer to a 4 bar card it measures 3 3/4 x 4 3/4.  The base is lime green from my stash.  The frame piece for the image is piece of white card stock that I made orange by using my Tangelo Dew Drop.  I used the direct to paper method and rubbed the ink all the over the card stock until I had the look I wanted.  The black ribbon is 1/8 in wide, satin (again from my stash) For the coloring I used my Copic markers.  From top to bottom, I used W1, YR16 and finally Y17, Y15, and Y13.  The bow on my girl is YG03 and YG25.  For finishing touches, I added clear Wink of Stella on the both candy corns and the bow.  I also added 3 dots of Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal Drops beside the girl and 2 beside the boy and viola my card is done.  I didn't put anything on the inside but my thought was to write "but your mine!".

Just wanted to let you know that you still have a week to enter a project in HCP Anything Goes Challenge #4 and wanted to invite to join the HCP Facebook group, where you can get inspiration, fun, and sneak peeks of what is coming!

So this is all I have for you today!  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment