Thursday, October 26, 2017

Birthday card Heffy Doodle style

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

Hi Stampers!  Just a little break from Halloween.  My husband's uncle will be 82 this month so I wanted to make him card.  All the images from Heffy Doodle.  I participated in their kick starter so I made sure to get the stamps I wanted.  This set is called Elephant of Surprise. and has a matching die set.  What I love about the dies for theses stamps is you get a die for every image, including the tiny little peanut!  I love these elephants as well.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir Colour Blend pencils and unfortunately I didn't keep track of my colors so I apologize for that!  The patterned paper is from an old Stampin' UP! pad called Cherry on Top.  The sentiment on the front says "when you have this much fun" and you can see the inside sentiment.  I fell in love with set the moment I saw it and the Heffy Doodle stamps are good quality stamps so I definitely recommend them.  So this is my card for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment