Friday, October 27, 2017

New Design Team!

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

So the other day I mentioned I would be making an exciting announcement soon and today is the day!  I am one of the newest members of The Project Bin Design team.  The photos are of the stamp sets I was able to choose as my welcome gift. My absolute favorite is the Halloween set.  I am going to do my first official blog post for the Project Bin and I will be using the Haunt It set, as of course I have to get a few more Halloween cards in before Tuesday!  I hope you come back tomorrow and check out my project.  I will have a new Project Bin post every Saturday so I hope you keep coming back.  I will also be getting another video up!  I probably will show some cards that I made using the Scrapping for Less Flavor of the Month set but won't be doing a 10 cards one kit with this one.  I will do another unboxing when I get my October kit which debuts tomorrow so I am excited about that as well.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment