Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Just a little BOO!

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  Today's card features a freebie digi-image from Bugaboo Stamps!  Jodi does a new freebie nearly every Friday.  I couldn't resist this little guy. I printed him out on Spectrum Noir card stock using a laser printer.  I know there are probably other ways to print the images but I personally have the best luck using a laser printer.  I colored the Boo using some of my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.  I used  Clear, Harvest Moon, and Moonlight.  I thought he needed some whimsy so I colored the Boo to look like candy corn.  I used the clear sparkle pen on the top of the letters and for the ghost.  The 2nd picture was me trying to get a close up of how much these pens really glitter.  You can find the glitter pens at Hobby Lobby and Michael's and here.  The card base is from ivory 110 lb card stock that I bought at Michael's  The orange strip pattern paper is from Lawn Fawn's collection, Let's Polka in the Dark.  The purple piece is from an old Doodlebug Halloween collection, and the black is shimmer card stock from Crafter's Companion.  This card literally took me about 15 mins to put together., the longest aspect being trimming the image out  Hope you like today's card and remember come and create something with me.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment