Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Spook House!

No automatic alt text available.
Hi Stampers!  Happy Tuesday.  Just one more week until Halloween.  Next to Christmas, I probably make the most Halloween cards. So for the next week you will probably see a LOT of Halloween cards and projects.  Today's card features a couple of different companies.  First the card stock.  The card base is again Blackberry Bliss by Stampin' UP! The black is shimmer paper from Crafter's Companion, and the yellow is Yo Yo Yellow which is a long retired Stampin' UP! color.  I might have a paper hording issue but that is for another post, lol.  The stamped images are from Spooky Street by Newton's Nook.  The house, ghosts, moon, fence, and the tree are from an My Favorite Things die-namic called Spooky House and I am sorry but it must be retired because I am unable to find it on their website. 

My vision for this card was the house looking like it was all lit up with the ghosts appearing to be floating out like they had scared the inhabitants of the house and were going away for awhile.  I used the tree behind so that you could barely see it.  I took the one of the eye stamps from Spooky Street so it looked like there were things in the tree.  The bats with the big moon were a must and I liked the Happy Halloween with the crow.  One I had everything laid out and adhered to my card I did my stamping.  For a finishing touch I took my clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and tapped it against my finger to give the background a twinkle effect.  I loved how this card turned out and will probably use this die set some more before next Tuesday.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment