Sunday, October 15, 2017

WIld About You

No automatic alt text available.

Hi Stampers!  Happy Sunday!  Hope everyone has had a great weekend.  I have a new card for you today and an exciting announcement...well its exciting for me.  I am going to start my own YouTube channel.  I will probably only do one video a week to start because a friend is going to help me video until I get all the equipment I need to do it on my own.  Which brings me to today's card.  This card was made using products from the August Flavor of the Month kit brought to us by Scrapping for Less.  These kits sell out really fast so if you like what see, you might want to consider a signing up for the subscription.  I subscribe to the Banana Split level of the kit which is $35 a month plus shipping.  It is a great value for the money. This card was made using a piece of the kraft card stock that came in the kit along with the pattern paper is from two different levels of the kit, the green dots is from the Natural Dots by Bo Bunny and the flower pattern is from Jungle Safari by Echo Park.  The image and sentiment are from Pink and Main and because I want it I can't find the name of the stamp set that came in the kit.  I will try to edit the post to add the name.  Anywho, I used the "Wild About You" sentiment and the platypus image.  I originally started out stamping the image and sentiment with Almond Latte ink that comes in the kit but it wasn't dark enough to stamp on the canvas tag that came in the kit.  So I riffled through my stash and used Early Expresso from Stampin UP!  Once I had the image and sentiment stamped dark enough, I adhered the tag at an angle onto the card.  The kit also include the little flowers and leaf in the bottom left corner.  So I popped those on with glue dots.  I added someone sparkle stickles to the center of the flowers.  I also used some black pearl pen at the top and bottom right.  So the main reason I used this card today is because my first video will be an unboxing of the new Flavor of the Month kit from Scrapping for Less called Pumpkin & Spice.  I have seen the kit so I am super excited for my unboxing and I will do a 10 cards one kit for my second video with this kit.  So stay tuned for the video of my reveal of the kit. Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment