Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Treat bag

No automatic alt text available.   No automatic alt text available.

Hi stampers!  Thanks for joining me today.  Today's project is a treat bag.  As you can see, I am using the same image as I did for yesterday's project. I colored one differently by using Harvest Moon to color the entire "Boo".  The bags are made by using the Treat Bag die from Stampin UP!  I used an old Doodlebug paper pad, called Ghouls and Goodies.  I believe this is from three years ago but any Halloween paper you have would work.  This die set comes with other dies but all I am using is the  the treat bag.  Once I had the bags cut and assembled, I adhered my friendly ghost and then took the picture with the top pinched so you could get an idea of what it will look like.  I didn't close the bag yet as I don't have the goodies for them.  This is actually meant to be a flat bag but I didn't think I could get very much candy in the them that way (and it is all about the candy).  So here is another quick and simple idea for Halloween.  Thanks for stopping by and remember come and create something with me!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment