Monday, October 23, 2017

Shake Your Booty!

No automatic alt text available.Hi Stampers!  I know today was suppose to be a new video but I caught a nasty bug last week and just wasn't ready to do my 10 cards one kit video.  I promise it will come but I just couldn't get it done this week.  So I have a new Halloween project today and this pretty much all stuff from stash.  The card base is Orange Peel from Simon Says Stamp.  The ribbon is from an old Halloween release from Doodlebug as is the orange pattern paper.  The image is from a retired Stampin UP! set.  That I used one of my Chameleon pens to color.  I used V04 Deep Violet to color the boot.  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  What I love about these markers is it looks like I used a couple different colors but it is just one pen. Then I used my clear Spectrum Noir marker to give it a nice sparkle.  I cut the image frame with Blackberry Bliss card stock and used the wonky window die from MFT.  There was no planning for this card.  It just came together and those are the best cards because I could make a ton of these cards and just change up the color on the boot and the card stock.  I have the linked the products I could. 

On a different note, I will being sharing an exciting announcement soon and this announcement guarantees more cards from me so I hope you will keep checking back with me.  I will be back again this week with more Halloween cards and maybe some "Harvest" cards.  Thanks for stopping by,  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment