Monday, November 14, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 1



Hello everyone!  I am trying my hand at doing a Holiday Card Series.  This card using a new stamp and die set from Concord & 9th called Christmas Cottage.  I went super simple today.  The card base is 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2.  I used the large pine tree stamp and then cut it with the die cut.  I stamped the tree using Whisper White craft ink from Stampin' UP!  I wanted it to look like snow on the trees.  I also stamped and cut some of the smaller trees that are meant to look like they are farther away and tucked them in around the big tree.  I stamped the little stag stamp and the "footprints".  I stamped the merry Christmas sentiment from the set.  I bought this set because of one of the cards that I saw made with it and I will be re creating that card for tomorrow's card.  It is interactive and so cool looking but anywho.  I thought the card looked a little bare so I added the moon and cloud stamps.  I took my Spectrum Noir Sparkle in clear to cover the trees to make it look like glistening snow on the trees.  The inside sentiment is also from the stamp set. I stamped the images on Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' UP! which I don't believe is still available but if it is I will link it.  Please join me on Tuesday for day two and more cards using this gorgeous set from Concord & 9th. The website for Concord & 9th says this is sold but I wanted to give you the link in case they will get it back in stock. If you go to the Concord & 9th website and go to the videos tab you can see how the set works. Thanks again for stopping by.


Craft something today.

Andrea










No comments:

Post a Comment