Sunday, November 20, 2016

Holiday card Series Day 6

 : Hello everyone.  Day Five is actually Day 6 so it will be a bonus day.  I am having trouble with my laptop again which is why this is so late but anywho.  Today's project uses an already made panel from a set of water color cards I got from Simon Says Stamp.  Unfortunately, they are no longer available so I don't have a link for this product.  I have linked to some Christmas water color panels from Taylored Expressions. These are smaller in size but the same principal. This panel I used my Pearl pen in Silver Chrome  and my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.  I used Sea Breeze and clear.  I colored the words "Let It Snow" with the Sea Breeze and blended it out with clear sparkle pen.  I applied the Sea Breeze sparkle to the top of the panel and then used the clear sparkle pen to blend it out.  In the center of the snowflakes is a dot of the pearl pen and I put random dots all of the panel.  A word of caution (as I learned the hard way) use a light hand when applying the pearl pen or you will end up with large 'globs' instead of nice dots.  When the pearl pen dries it looks kind of like an enamel dot.  Once the panel was dry I applied more clear Sparkle pen.  Join me later today for Day 7 when I turn this and a couple of other panels in to Christmas card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Come and create something with me. --Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment