Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day Two

 :

Hello everyone!  This card literally made me a little crazy.  It is still not 100% right but I wanted to get something posted for day two.  I will post a link to the video I watched and will be watching again because I love this and want to get it right because I would like to use as some of my personal Christmas cards.  Anyway, this uses the the Christmas Cottage set from Concord and 9th.  This time I used just the dies that you could get with the bundle..  For the background on the Mossy Meadow card stock, I took my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to create a splatter to make it look like stars in the sky.  That is probably the only thing that went right for me on this card tonight.  lol.  Concord and 9th offers a PDF for how to cut your card stock for the die cut pieces.  Jennifer McGuire does an awesome video on this set and another one they offered.

Because I had so many "practice" cards that I am not going to give any step by step instructions but Jennifer's video is walks you through step by step.  So hopefully you will come back tomorrow and check out Day three.

Let's craft something together,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment