Thursday, November 24, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 9---HAPPY THANKSGIVING

 :  : Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I hope your day is going well so far.  Today's card uses several different things.  First and fore most is the Snowflake die which is from Create a Smile.  This is a negative snowflake which means that you don't get a snowflake cut out, you get a snowflake imprint basically.  I got this die in the Snow Dance kit that they released last year and I love how this card turned out.  I used some card stock from stash, the card on the right is a light blue card base with the snowflake die cut from the base.  I took a piece of silver shimmer card stock that I bought a couple of yours from Michael's and attached it under the front of the card to give the snow flake a simmering back drop.  I adhered dark blue sequins around the center and on the center of the small snowflake that is also cut out by the die.  I used my Silver Chrome pearl pen to make the silver dots around the card.  The greeting is from Lawn Fawn from the Winter Scripty Sayings set.  The card one the left also uses the light blue card base but instead of cutting the die from that I cut it from a piece of silver simmer card stock and adhered it to the front of the card.  I used the blue sequins again, along with silver sequins.  On this card I put the silver pearl pen inside the center of the sequins.  The sentiment "sparkle and shine" is from the Bright Baubles set from Neat & Tangles.  This set was in my Stamp of Approval kit last year from Catherine Pooler.  If you are interested in getting on the list for the Stamp of Approval links when the kits release I have linked it here.  I loved mine and I got a lot of product for the cost.  I am going to sign off now.  Thank you for stopping by.

Wishing everyone a warm and Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy time with friends and family.

Come and create with me

Andrea

here is another look at this same card except using the dark blue base.

 :

No comments:

Post a Comment