Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 3

Hello Everyone.  Welcome to Day 3.  Today's card features the Snowflake stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays stamps.  I got the idea from another card on Facebook. My base is a white A2 card.  I used Real Red ink and Glorious Green ink from Stampin' UP!  I stamped the "Merry Christmas" from the stamp set in Real Red.  The snowflakes are all in the set and I did some 2nd generation stamping.  This is where you stamp the image with full color and then stamp the image again before re inking the stamp.  I took some snow Stickles and put some "drops" around on the card and I used my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen to create the glitter splatters that are all over the card.  This card went much better than last nights.I linked to the products that are still available.  I am going to try and use a different stamp set every couple of days, so please keep coming back.

Let's craft something together.  See you tomorrow

Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment