Friday, November 25, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 10

 :                        
Happy Black Friday everyone.  Welcome to Day 10 of my holiday card series.  Today's card uses the CAS-ual Fridays sets Snowflake Greetings.  I used 3 ink colors.  I used Paris Dusk and Danube Blue by Memento and a silver pigment ink that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  I  picked out the smaller  snowflakes in the set and started stamping a random pattern.  I did some 2nd generation stamping to give the illusion of more color used.  I also stamped some of the snowflakes off the side to give a more authentic look.  The sentiment is stamped in the Paris Dusk ink and glued random silver sequins on the card.  I used a dark blue card stock from a paper pack I got at my local Hobby Lobby.  I haven't stamped anything on the inside yet but will be adding a white piece of card stock to the inside for the sentiment.  I really love how this card turned out and will be making more of them.

Thank you for stopping by to create something with me.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment