Saturday, November 26, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 11

 :                        
Hello everyone and welcome back for day 11 of my Holiday card series.  Today's card is relatively simple but I love the impact.  My card base is white card stock cut at 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.  I used my We R Memory Keepers corner rounder, using the 1/4 in side to round all the corners of the card.  The stamp set I used is from The Ton, which was in my Stamp of Approval box from last year's holiday edition.  This set is called Holiday Flourishes.   I stamped the Merry Christmas on the card first.  Then stamped the holly berries, then added a couple of different holly leaves around the berries.  I colored the berries with R27 and R29 Copics and the leaves were G07  and G09.  I took my Signo White Gel pen and added some white dots along the vein of the leaves.  Once the marker was dry I added clear sparkle from Spectrum Noir to all the berries and leaves, then I covered those with Glossy Accents from Ranger.  I love the look that the glossy accents gives the card with the little bit of shimmer under neath.  This card is very simple but would be super fast and easy to re-create for your holiday cards.  I thought there was a little too much white space so I added some red and green sequins to the card and called it finished. Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment