Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 8

 :

Hello everyone!  So I am thinking the issues with Blogger weren't necessarily because of my laptop cause I am back on track.  Today's card uses a kit I bought last year from a company called Create a Smile.  The kit isn't available any longer BUT you can know buy the items separately.  The kit was called Snow Dance, the stamp set in the kit is called Snow Dance.  I used the Santa and the "have you been nice" sentiment.  The card base is made from white card stock. A standard A2 card with the fold at the top.  I used a piece of patterned paper from the kit and I am not sure if the site  has paper.  I colored my Santa with my DR3 and colored his gloves and boots are colored black.  On the patterned paper I took some enamel dots and covered some of the colored circles on the paper then I used my Christmas Red stickles and my Silver Chrome pearl pen to make "dots" on the paper.  I took a piece of plain white card stock and free cut a "hill" and I colored it with my clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker to make the "hill" shine"  I am not loving this card but I will let it "soak" in over night and I might add some things.  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card today.

Come and create something with me


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment