Friday, November 18, 2016

Holiday Card Series Day 5


 :  : Hello Everyone!  Welcome to day five.  My time today was pretty short but I wanted to show that even if you don't have a ton of time or products you can make some quick, cute cards.  Today's cards are made from some of the stickers and Doodle Sprinkles from Doodlebug.  A few months ago I watched a Design Team unboxing of the new Fall/Holiday line for Doodlebug on Facebook live.  Of course I can't find the video now but Design Team member did a give away and I won pieces from the Here Comes Santa Claus holiday line.  LOVE IT!  Any way, the top card is on a Mossy Meadow base and I did a 4 bar card which is 3 1/2 x 4 7/8.  I used a sticker from the Here Comes Santa Claus holiday Christmas Collection.  I put the stick onto a 2 1/2 x 3 piece of Real Red card stock and then framed that with some Early Espresso.  The holly is made from some Doodle Sprinkles or enamel dots that came in my prize box and the inside simply says "Merry Christmas".  Card number two is another sticker from the sticker sheet.  The thin strip is actually says "merry & bright".  I glued that down and put the sticker on to the card front with some foam squares and added some Ice Stickles for some glitter.  Easy peasy.  The inside of this card also says "Merry Christmas".  I love the Doodlebug Designs products and especially love their line of pattern paper.  I can always find something I love from this company.  Thank you for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow.  I had said that today's card would be made using Casual Fridays stamp set but the best laid plans.  I will be using that set tomorrow.  

Come and craft something with me,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment