Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Card series--Day 13

 : Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Day 13 in my card series.  Today's card is super simple but a little time consuming.  I watch a LOT of Jennifer McGuire Ink videos and she did one a while on inlaid die cutting so I wanted to try it.  The card base is from Simon Says Stamp and is Schoolhouse Red. The die cuts I used are from Neat and Tangled and obviously cuts out happy holidays.  The patterned paper is from stash.  I first cut the words out of the red card base and then again out of the patterned paper.  I took some Stick It adhesive and added it under the words that I cut out in the card base, then I simple used my words from the patterned paper and "inlaid" it to the card.  I added some glitter splatter and some Gold Pearl Pen to the front.  This also could be a quick, easy card to mass produce.  I have linked Jennifer's video. It is about ink inlay but you will get the general understanding of how to do in lay with this video.  Thank you for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment