Friday, May 29, 2015

Blitsy Haul

So today I decide to share some stamps I picked up from blitsy.com.  I had never visited this site before and I heard from someone on one of the blogs I follow talking about it so I checked it out.  I found these awesome sentiment stamps.  I honestly don't know what I will use with a couple of them but they made me laugh.  The other nice thing about this site is you can use Michaels and Hobby Lobby coupons and they already provide them for you.  I think my favorite one so far is the one that says "All I heard was I swear it will be funny....and then we were in jail"  I definitely will be checking this site out more.  They have pretty much a little bit of everything.  Thanks for stopping by and come
 and create something with me.  Andi



No comments:

Post a Comment