Friday, May 22, 2015

Sparkle Bloom

 Hello, I am posting machine this week.  A friend of mine explained how that schedule feature works and so I can post more frequently.  I hope you are as excited as I am about that.  Today's project features a flower called Fresh Bloom by Stampendous.  This is one of the things I colored using my new Zig Clean Brush markers.  I used the Pink and Pale Pink which as 40 and 41. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen rather than a water brush for my coloring.  I fussy cut this flower out and then I used one of my Copic Brush Markers to to color the edges of the flower.  The card base is Bermuda Bay.  I stamped the "just because" sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts set by Stampin' UP! I used the Transparent Perle Pen to put six dots along the bottom but I realized that you can't really see them in the picture.  The top picture I took so you could see the amazing sparkle you get from using your Wink of Stella pen.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on whisper white card stock.  I used 1/4 pop dots to attach the flower the the end of the white piece.  I also used my We R Memory Keepers corner rounder.  I love how the pink sparkle works with the Bermuda Bay.  I kept the card pretty simple because the pink sparkle packs such a big punch.  I really like these markers and have some ideas for future projects.  That is the card for today.
Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment