Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day 2015


Happy Memorial Day.  If you have served our country either by giving service or as a spouse or child of a military person--thank you.  All of my uncles, my grandfather, and brother served our country so we are a proud military family.  Today's card isn't really patriotic but it is kind of a thank you card.  This card uses the Lotus Blossom set from Sale a bration.  My card base is whisper white and is a normal A2 size card.  I stamped everything directly onto the card base.  I used Melon Mambo for the blooms.  I did the generation stamping by stamping off twice for the first bloom, stamping off once for the second one layer and then not stamping off at all for that last blossom.  I didn't like that I seem to have lost the definition of the blooms so I stamped again with Rich Razzleberry to bring the definition back.  The stems are stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is from the set and is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I used some sequins that I got in one of my paper pumpkin kits.  Not sure which one but I think it was the November 2014.  I had to cover a ink mistake so I thought why not add some sparkle.  I will need to practice more with other colors as well but like it more than when I first finished it. Thank you for stopping by.  Come and create something with me.  Andi.

No comments:

Post a Comment