Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

 Today's post I am sharing with you my Simon Says Stamp June 2015 Card kit.    I purchase this kit because I loved the smile die cut that comes in the kit and was excited that it featured Doodlebug Designs patterned paper and accessories.  The kit is $29.95 plus shipping and handling.  If you subscribe, I believe the kit is slightly less expensive and is delivered automatically.  In this month's kit, you receive the "Happy & Smile" stamp set, an entire roll of rainbow washi tape, epoxy stickers, five sheets of card stock (8.5 x 11) and the 6 x 6 partial pad of Doodlebug Designs patterned paper called Sunkissed.  I didn't count but I think you get 12 sheets of the patterned paper and it is double
 sided.  You also get an inspiration sheet with six different ideas for cards to make with this kit.  One of my favorite things when you order these kits, they send a small sucker in the box.  Just makes me smile every time.  This is only my second card kit through Simon but so far I am loving this one.  The card stock is nice and thick and you receive vibrant colors---Sunshine Yellow, Island Blue, Green Leaf, Schoolhouse Red, and a sheet of white.  I will have a card for you tomorrow that I made using the kit.  If you are looking for a kit to purchase that gives you a stamp set you can keep using after your kit is gone, this is a great place to start.  You can also purchase the stamps and papers separately on the
Simon website.  Thanks for stopping by, come and create something with me.  Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment